Apr 26, 2011

YOU ARE MY ALL IN ALL

Jika ada 1000 orang yang RINDU pada mu, aku ada didalamnya,
Jika ada 100 orang yang SAYANG pada mu, pasti aku termasuk,
Jika ada 10 orang yang BETUL-BETUL PEDULI pada mu, percayalah salah satunya aku,
TETAPI jika hanya ada 1 orang yang rela MATI untuk mu, MAAF itu BUKAN aku...
karena hanya YESUS yang rela mati hanya untuk mu ...

My sister gave me this message yesterday before we went to the mass. 
It was a funny text actually, but if you read it more and more its a deep message. 
Only one person who really care with you,  He's the only person would like to die for you.... 
He is the son of God came to save me, His Only Son was mocked, scoffed at & crucified by all my sin. In Jesus I have been set free, from the bondage caused by the sin, HE came to take my place.He took our punishment on Himself, He paid it all for me on the hill called Calvary, His blood on the cross has redeemed me.... 

Tears stream down my face again, And I bow my head and pray...
"Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I thank-you for your sacrifice on the cross of Calvary for the forgiveness of my sins. Thank-you for the cross, for the sacrifice You made, for all the pain You suffered, Thank-you for giving up Your life for me, thank-you for loving me, and never taking Your hand from my life. 
Dear  Lord I turn over to you my life, my family, my belongings. I give all I have to the rightful owner. 
Thank you Father for all Your many blessings in my life. 
I love you. I praise You. I worship You Lord."


Happy Easter day everyone













No comments:

Post a Comment