Jul 5, 2011

In the middle of 2011

Yuhuuu everyone, I know it’s been a month since my last post. Eng in Eng so here we are… ^_^ 
gee it’s hard for me to believe that 6 months of 2011 already passed, it’s hard because I felt like times just flying by and I’m not giving my fullest potential to my family, my friends and my job. 
That’s why I thought I need to take a step back to analyze my life, my job and the purpose in my life. Well I got so many great things for the past six months promotion, more salary, more friends and relatives, but also I got something horrible likes falling in love with a dumb ass, financial problem, crash my dad’s car, well it’s ok to fail sometimes, it makes you stronger and helps you learn things you never would have otherwise.
I felt blessed, because I knew that God won’t leave me alone doing my problem. 
So I’ve got six months left this year, what will I do? ehm ... *thinking mode on*
I’m going to change the way I do. I want to give myself time to breathe, and hope I have more time with my family, and most of all to God. Well I have a admit I’m not praying a lot but you know every time you remember God that is a pray right??? Hehehe ... 
Well I think I should be true to myself, improve my ability and won’t let others influence me in a negative way, dare to be different and think outside of the box. Learn from my mistake (I hope) 
and let the God do the rest... 
Dear God I give my life, my family's life, my works in your Hand please make it better >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment